Resident Evil Resident Evil

hmm

once again, good job. i like that you open the song with the intro to re. anyway, not that much repition leaves you with a 10, even though i am repeating the same stuff about your other songs...

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man, I like the RE-intro as well. Kinda sets a strange but cool tone for the rest of the song. Anyway, appreciate the review and Im glad you find it worth a listen-through! :)

HalfLife [Come Take my Hand] HalfLife [Come Take my Hand]

nice

hmmm... yes.... half life... so many good memories. i liked your intro with the g-man. it really sets up the song well. 10/10...
anyway, the thing that sets this apart from most techno songs is that there is little repition, and it changes all the time, leaving you with the sensation of fufilment, at not wasting your time on a crappy 98 minutes and 3 seconds of the same loop with different beats. sooooo... GOOD JOB MAN!

SkyMarshall responds:

Awesome :) The repetition-compliment really warms the heart! I agree there is a lot of braindead electronic songs out there, so if you feel this is NOT one of them - I need to bow down and thank thee, sire :)